If you dig wood, hard work, and sweating the small stuff then Daneson wants to hear from you.
Get in touch - even if you don’t see a role below that blows your hair back.
Please send in proposals and CV to jobs @ daneson.com.
Daneson makes toothpicks. Toothpicks that have been featured by Elle, Vogue, Highsnobiety, Uncrate, Hypebeast, GQ and many more.
In simple terms, we're amongst the few Canadian brands that are in celebrities' pockets and is stocked by top high-end retailers, restaurants, and hotels globally.
If you're passionate about consumer packaged goods. If you yearn to be part of a team that is creating a product category out of thin air. If you want to create with us and make your mark in the marketing world - get in touch.
• Refine Daneson communications and marketing strategy, including creative content.
• Organize the rolling marketing communications calendar.
• Design our social media presence.
• Design email marketing campaigns and flows.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Create or source content for outward-facing communications (social media, paid advertising, emails, website, etc).
• Collaborate with internal marketing team and external experts to manage the creative strategy of all paid advertising.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, such as sales-funnel designs (homepage takeovers for collaborations or seasonal redesigns).
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• 2+ years experience in digital marketing or creative strategy.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital advertising campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads), email marketing, SEO, marketing database, and/or social media.
• Sharable creative portfolio of past work.
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc).
• Experience with photography is an asset (or being involved with the process of a photoshoot).
• Organizer. You have an identifiable track record for organizing and seeing projects through.
• Detail-oriented. Daneson is successful because we sweat the small stuff. You must be driven by details and seeing details through.
• Motivated by ownership. Daneson runs a tight team. We don’t micromanage. We hire people who own their roles. People who are motivated by seeing responsibilities through to a result.
• Critical thinker. You don’t just Google. You ask questions. You find answers. You question answers.
• Respectful. We have a mantra at Daneson, it’s - me third. You have the empathy to put yourself third before you put yourself first.
If you have experience creating affiliate campaigns and are looking for a side hustle then please get in touch. Daneson can be found amongst the top fashion, gourmet, and hospitality retailers in the world and your role would be to build on this success by lining up affiliate partnerships.